Thursday, September 2, 2010

We got our date!!!!

September 15th!!!!!

Wow, that is so exciting! After all this time, from March 18th when we officially committed to the girls until now, it has been a lot of paperwork, alot of trying to raise funds, alot of preparation and praying, did I mention alot of paperwork?? And a ton of waiting!! And now this 'paper pregnancy' is hopefully gonna come to an end soon! With the 'birth' of 2 very special little girls!!! Woohoo!

Yay!! And it will be almost exactly 6 months to the day from when we first committed to them until the day we actually get to meet them and hold them in our arms! How cool is that?!? Oh man, I just cannot wait to meet my babies!!!!

3 comments:

Leslie Kirk said...

How exciting!!! I will be praying that everything goes smoothly as you prepare to meet your precious girls :)

Kate said...

Maybe we can meet up in Kiev ~ our SDA appointment is the 14th. If you want, email me at kpmomof7 @ yahoo.com and let me know what day you'll be flying in. I think we'll take the overnight train to our girls' region the evening of the 14th, but maybe we could meet for lunch at TGI Friday's or something like that. :)

CONGRATS on getting your date!

Melissa said...

Yay, congrats on finally getting a date!

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language