Monday, October 11, 2010

Just a quick post to let everyone know we are here! We made it and are now staying in the same apartment we were in last time. We are really tired and are gonna go to bed very soon.

We are planning on getting started in the morning on paperwork that needs to get done. We are already starting a little behind where we thought we'd be starting tomorrow, because we have to first go and get the court decree. (And because certain people in charge that need to sign certain papers apparently don't show up first thing in the morning like we'd like, it it causing a bit of an unforeseen delay.) Hopefully it won't be too big of a deal, but regardless, any prayers for that would be so helpful!! Please pray for the people who we need to be in the right place at the right time would be and for safety for us while we do all this running around. Thanks so much and I will post again tomorrow to keep you updated!

P.S. We didn't see the girls today cause we got here so late, and I'm not sure when we're going to be able to get over there again. Hoping we can fit that in the schedule tomorrow sometime, and we are still praying to be able to get the girls out on Wednesday!

No comments:

And your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it", whenever you turn to the right or to the left. Isaiah 30:21

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Site Meter

Followers

Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Baby Sign Language